About the Company: A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Disruption is not new, but the pace of change is. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink everything they know.
Company Name: Capgemini
Job Profile: PL SQL Developer
Opportunity Exp Needed: 2 years
Degree Needed: Degree
Job Description: Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using Oracle and third-party tools. Strong experience with oracle functions, procedures, triggers, packages & performance tuning, Ensure that database programs are in compliance with V3 standards. Hands-on development using Oracle PL/SQL.
As a content writer, you should understand the nuances and know how to utilize data in formulating a content strategy to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers.
Content Writer Responsibilities
- The resource should be excellent in SQL PLSQL and should know basics of UNIX Linux
- Good communication skills
- Should be good at mentoring the team stakeholders communication
- Earlier experience of managing the team is added advantage
- Skills Oracle PL SQL Experience in handling Incident Management and Problem Management
- Experience in developing PL SQL Stored Procedures Triggers Functions
- Experience in preparing database scripts for Production deployment.
- Primary Skills (Must have): PL/SQL, Unix, development, production support
- Secondary Skills (Nice to have): ITIL, .NET
Apply Link – Click Here