IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Online Training
👉 40 hours of Instructor Led Training
👉 Real World use cases and Scenarios
👉 Training on Live environment for Hands-On experience
👉 Expert & Certified Trainers
👉Interview assistance (FAQ’s, Sample Resumes).
Our IBM Sterling B2B Integrator training by industry experts with real-time scenarios.
Request for Demo Now
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Online Training Course overview
In this IBM Sterling B2B Integrator instructor-led course you will gain in-depth Knowlegde on IBM Sterling B2B Integrator platform, which provides end-to-end enterprise integration server for dynamic real-time and near-real time business collaboration and its components, and benefits.
This IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Online Training Course covers techniques, tools and recommended practices that can be used to run a business process and have a brief Explanation on
- How to create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler?
- How to create a service configuration?
- How to track an executable business process?
- Sterling B2B Integrator basics through a blend of instruct Training and hands-on experience
You also learn basics of IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Administration and Tuning concepts like managing user accounts, designing dashboard themes for the user accounts, and tuning business processes and the Sterling B2B Integration Suite server to meet your system performance requirements and sizing performance problems and tools to monitor and diagnose these problems.
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Training Course Concepts
Introduction to EDI:
- What is EDI?
- EDI Standards (ANSI X12, EDIFACT)
- Difference between ANXI X12 and EDIFACT
- EDI FLOW
- EDI Envelope Structure
- EDI Transaction Sets 850, 855, 856, 810 997,210,204,214,990
Server Side Concepts:
- Introduction to Sterling Integration
- Certificates in SI
- AS2 Setup
- Trading Partner Setup
- envelope Setup
- Communication Protocols (FTP, FTPS, HTTP, SFTP & AS2)
- MAIL BOX configuration and routing rules
MAP Editor and Mapping Concepts:
- Creation of Mappings in Sterling Integration (SI) by using map editor
- ANSI X12 Mappings
- Explain about Inbound and outbound mapping
- How to create a MAP and how to test the MAP
- How to analyse the Mapping errors and how to solve those errors.
- Explain about XML MAPPING , IDOC and Positional Mapping
- Simple Link, Standard Rules and Extended Rules in Mapping
- Mapping Functions (Numeric’s functions & String Functions)
- Code List
- Syntax Tokens and Syntax Records
- Delimiters, Release Character
- Spec (MRS) Creation
- What is BP and how to create BP
- What is services and adapters
- How to use GPM
- CREATION of BP’s by using GPM
- How to find the BP errors
- How to deploy the BP
- Complete inbound and outbound flows
About IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator enables the security-rich integration of complex B2B processes with diverse partner communities. It provides a single, flexible B2B gateway that enables companies to meet a wide range of B2B integration needs. IBM Sterling B2B Integrator can improve business processes beyond enterprise boundaries and increase visibility into and across supply and demand chains.
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator enables you to:
- Improve business processes beyond enterprise boundaries.
- Use security-rich integration to connect with business partners.
- Employ a range of communications methods to meet wide-ranging technology requirements including demands for high performance, high availability networks.
- Manage data and applications with flexible tools.
- Benefit from high availability operations and disaster recovery.
- Work with IBM Sterling B2B integrator Mobile to access capabilities from mobile devices.