Best Manual Software Testing with live project + Jira Tool
Become a Master in Manual software Testing with Live Testing Projects, JIRA, AGIL, Interview Questions & job placement help.
Best Manual software testing live project training provided by endtrace is extensive and will enrich your skills and essential knowledge on Manual Testing with Jira tool.
If you are looking to improve your test coverage, this course will do it for you. We have designed the best manual testing course that will teach you how to find bugs by clicking around.
Learn the tricks of the trade
This manual testing course is designed to help you become an expert tester. You’ll learn how to find bugs by clicking around, approach testing, and more.
Learn from industry experts
We are industry veterans with years of experience in finding bugs through manual testing. We want to share our knowledge with you so that you can do the same for your company’s products.
Manual Software Testing training with Live Project program that guides professionals in shaping their career as a Manual + QA Automation.
Request for Demo Now
Overview of Manual software Testing Course
This course is the perfect opportunity for all those who are looking for Manual Software Testing (basics + advanced) training. If you are new to the IT field, want to increase your software testing knowledge and want to pursue a career in Manual Testing or if you want to make a career move from a different technology, this course is just for you.
It is a good idea to learn manual testing at this moment. Manual testing is the most popular and widely used method of testing in the software industry. It has many advantages like it is easy to understand, it can be executed by anyone, and it has the highest coverage among all other types of tests.
The course will teach you how to use the manual testing technique on live projects with jira tool. You will learn how to test web applications, mobile apps, and software products. You will also learn about automated tests and how they are different from manual tests.
If you are an experienced professional from ANY other field but wanted to be in software testing, this course will help you make this switch smoothly
If you are an experienced testing professional, you will be amazed by the new things and advanced tactics you will learn to work efficiently and smartly in this field.
- DDL Commands
- DML Commands
- TCL Commands
- Constraints – notnull, unique, primarykey, foreignkey, check, default
- Clauses – where, gorupby, having, orderby
- Joins – Left join, Right join, Outter join, Self join
- Sub Queries
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Objectives of Software Testing
- Types of Software Testing
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)::
- Introduction to SDLC
- SDLC Models and in detail discussion on each model
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype Model
- Agile Model
- How to choose which model is best suited for your project
Introduction or familiarization of various popular testing types:
- Regression Testing
- Ad-hoc Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Sanity Testing
- Usability Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Installation Testing
- Non-Functional Testing
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Volume Testing
- Database Testing
- Functional testing vs. non-functional testing
Overview of the stages of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC):
- Test planning
- Test design
- Test execution
Practical tips on how to identify the following items for the Test plan::
- Test strategy
- Effort Estimation
- Entry criteria
- Exit Criteria
- Defect Management process
- Risk Management – Risk identification, Risk impact analysis, and Risk Mitigation
Functional Specification document WalkThrough – Live Project
Test Templates creation and use Concepts:
- Test scenario template
- Test case template
- Test plan
- Defect report
- Status report…etc
- Test scenario creation – what are they, how to write them, why, when, etc.
- Test documentation review- How to perform Peer reviews
- Test cases creation
- Test case design techniques
- Traceability Matrix
- Test execution
Defect management Concepts:
- Finding defects
- Logging defects
- Tracking and managing defects
- Defect life cycle
- Test reporting
Test Management Tool:
- What is a Test Management tool and why we need them
- Introduction to Test Link
- Test Link Installation
- Test Project Creation
- Test Plan Creation
- Build Creation
- Test Suite Creation
- Test Case Creation in Test Suite
- Test Case Assigning to Test Plan
- Test Case Execution and marking as pass/fail
Defect Management Tools - Mantis and Jira:
- What is Defect Management Tool and why we need them
- Introduction to Mantis and Jira tools
- Installation of these tools
- Creating a Defect in Mantis and Jira
- Assigning Defect
- Changing the Status of Defect
- Re-testing the Defect
- Closing OR Re-opening the defect
Our Course Process and Guidence :
- Syllabus: We came up with a unique list of topics that will help you gradually work your way into the testing world. It not just includes the traditional testing
- Methodologies but will give you a glimpse of the ways of testing that are coming up.
- Interactive: It is going to be completely interactive. Our aim is to make each class feel like a brainstorming session. Through this manual software testing with live project with jira tool, we want to train you on how to be an over IT professional and not just a tester.
- Practice sessions: With each topic, we will give you assignments in a way that you will get to apply the theory you learned immediately.
- Resume Support: We will review your resume and let you know how you can make it more effective and advanced to get shortlisted
Get in Touch with Us
We are pleased to help with your queries. Please feel free to call or email us for Course details, Course schedules