Best Selenium WebDriver with C# Training by Industry expert
👉 40 hours of Instructor Led Selenium Training
👉 Real World use cases and Scenarios
👉 100% Job Oriented Training Program
👉 Hands on Practical Experience
👉 Expert & Certified Trainers
We provide Selenium WebDriver Training with C# and Live Project with best practice by Industry Expert.
At endtrace Selenium with C# Training is a program that guides professionals in shaping their career as a software tester. The integrated training program delivers Automation techniques to certify the software quality to get client satisfaction.
This Complete Selenium WebDriver with C# course Training is crafted by real-time working professionals to turn a complete beginner into the greatest Automation Test Engineers.
Selenium with C# Training with Live project program offers different automation frameworks like C Sharp- Selenium, TestNG, Selenium Grid, Git, Jenkins, Maven and more
Request for Demo Now
Best Selenium WebDriver with C# Training and Live Project is the perfect opportunity for all those who are looking for Automation Software Testing (basics + advanced) training.
Endtrace offers the most in-depth Selenium with C# Training in Hyderabad that helps you master the top software testing automation tool.
If you are new to the IT field, want to increase your software testing skills and want to pursue a career in Automation Testing or if you want to make a career move from manual testing to automation, this course is just for you.
If you are a just college pass-out, this is EXACTLY what you are looking for to open the doors for your dream career If you are an experienced professional in manual testing or from ANY other field but wanted to be in software automation testing, this course will help you make this switch smoothly
By attending this selenium with C# training in Hyderabad, candidates will be able to gain testing knowledge on program delivery in association with Selenium and will be offered 100% career guidance.
- Introduction about different Frameworks
- Features and Advantages
- Managed and UnManaged Code
- Memory Management
- Introduction about C#
- Data Types
- Assemblies and Namespaces
- Hello World
- Conditions, Looping Statements
- Case Statement
- Strings, Arrays, Classes
- Modifiers – static, const, read-only
- Access Specifiers, Abstraction, Interface
- Partial, Sealed, Delegates
- Assemblies and Namespaces
- Collections, Generics
- Exception handling
- Working with XML
- Working with Flat File
- Introduction to Win Forms
- ref, out, var, dynamic, nullables
- Lambda & LINQ
- Extension methods
- Regular Expressions
- Dependency Injuction
- Introduction about ADO.net
- ADO.net Architectures
- Connection String
- SQL Command
- Data Reader
- DataTable, Dataset, Data Adapter
- Executing Stored Procedures
- 2 Tier / 3 Tier / N Tier Architecture
- DDL Commands
- DML Commands
- TCL Commands
- Constraints – notnull, unique, primarykey, foreignkey, check, default
- Clauses – where, gorupby, having, orderby
- Joins – Left join, Right join, Outter join, Self join
- Sub Queries
- Evolution of Selenium
- Components of Selenium Suite: Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver & Selenium GRID
- Selenium Vs. other tools
- Selenium WebDriver Architecture
- Usage of gecko, IE, chrome browser drivers
- Navigating to Web Applications
- Introduction to Web Elements
- Operations on Web Elements
- Fire Bug Tool and Fire Path Tool
- Browser Driver Commands/ Methods/ Functions: Get, Navigate and Find element
- Difference Between FindElement & FindElements
- Understand the difference between Driver Close and Driver Quit
- Inspecting elements in Mozilla, Chrome
- Locators: ID, Name, Class, Tag Name, Link Text, Partial Link Text, CssSelector, XPath
- What is XPath?
- Types of X-paths
- Handling complex & Dynamic Web-elements in Selenium using XPath Functions: Contains (), Start-with (), Following Axes, Following Sibling Axes, Preceding Axes and Preceding Sibling Axes, Ancestors
- Selenium Functions
- What is Waits in Selenium?
- Types of Waits: Explicit Wait, Fluent wait, Implicit Wait, PageLoadTimeout and setScriptTimeout
- Explain Validation
- Define Browser Profiling
- IFrames using WebDriver commands: By Index, By Name or ID and By Web Element
- Alerts in WebDriver: Simple Alert, Confirmation Alert, Prompt Alert
- Modal Dialog boxes
- Testing Dropdown: SelectByVisibleText, SelectByIndex, SelectByValue
- Methods in Window handling: GetWindowHandleCommand, GetWindowHandlesCommand, SwitchToWindowCommand
- Switch between Windows
- Explain how to test whether all links are working on Webpage or not
- Sending Email report using Selenium WebDriver and Eclipse
- Introduction to TestNG
- Advantages of TestNG
- Installing TestNG on Eclipse
- Rules to write TestNG
- TestNG Features
- Sequencing: Prioritization and Dependency
- Enable/Disable a test case
- Parameterization: Using Xml file and DataProvider
- Parallel Testing & Cross Browser Testing
- TestNG Report: Extent Report
- The need of Selenium Grid
- What is Selenium Grid?
- Architecture and RemoteWebDriver WorkFlow: Hub, Node
- Grid 1 vs Grid 2
- Setting-up Selenium Grid
- Designing Test Scripts for Grid : Using the DesiredCapabilites Object and Using the RemoteWebDriver Object
- Running a Sample Test Case on the Grid
- Introduction to Selenium-IDE and its Features
- Different Controls of Selenium IDE
- Creating a Test Case
- Recording a Test Case
- Executing a Test Case
- Command, Target and Value
- Selenese Commands
- What is an Automation Framework?
- Properties of Automation Framework
- Types of Automation Framework : Data Driven Test Framework, Keyword Driven Test Framework, Hybrid Test Framework
- Which Framework to choose and when?
- Introduction to Data Driven Testing using Apache POI
- Read/Write data from/to Excel sheet
- Switch from Simple Java Project to Maven Project
- Maven for builds and sending Email reports
- Selenium Integration with Jenkins
- AutoIT and its features
- AutoIt provides support for: Keystrokes, Mouse Movement, Window Control
- log4j – logging tool
- Upload file AutoIt Script in Selenium WebDriver
- Syllabus: We came up with a unique list of topics that will help you gradually work your way into the testing world. It not just includes the traditional testing
- Methodologies but will give you a glimpse of the ways of testing that are coming up.
- Interactive: It is going to be completely interactive. Our aim is to make each class feel like a brainstorming session. Through this software testing course, we want to train you on how to be an over IT professional and not just a tester.
- Practice sessions: With each topic, we will give you assignments in a way that you will get to apply the theory you learned immediately.
- Resume Support: We will review your resume and let you know how you can make it more effective and advanced to get shortlisted.
We Rated as Best Selenium with C# Training in Hyderabad with 12+ years of Experienced Trainers who have extreme Knowledge in Selenium Components like Webdriver, Selenium RC, Selenium IDE, Client API, Maven, and Jenkin. Enroll NOW
Why most of the Students Choose us?
• Training by Real-Time Working Professionals Only
• It is 100% Job Oriented Training Program
• Trainer give access to Live Projects to Practice by You
• Free Resume Writing and Job Assistance
• Free Technical Support even after Course Completion
• Backup Classes for missing topics
• Lab Facility , Wifi, Led TV Projector
• Career Counselling
• Job Profile optimization Techniques on online JOB Portals
• Real Case Studies/Examples provided to clear Interviews Easily
• Practical Knowledge Training on Every Topic
About Selenium Testing Trainer Profile
• Trainer is Current Working in Top MNC Company in lead role
• 12+ years of Total IT Experience with multiple roles like Software Quality Assurance, Testing, Software Development and Corporate training.
• Involved in several Manual, automation and performance testing projects with various clientes
• Trained 250+ students Classroom and Online on Selenium Testing
• Trainer is well qualified, had rich industrial and teaching experience
Get in Touch with Us
We are pleased to help with your queries. Please feel free to call or email us for Course details, Course schedules