AWS Certified DevOps Course online Training with Live Project
👉 35 hours of Instructor-Led AWS DevOps Training
👉 Real World use cases and Scenarios
👉 100% Job Oriented Training Program
👉 Hands on Practical Experience
👉 Expert & Certified Trainers
The goal of DevOps is to improve communication, collaboration, and processes between software developers and operations professionals in order to improve and speed up software delivery. Get DevOPs training and practical sessions with live examples by real-time professionals
Gain Expertise on Git, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Nagios & More. Get Hands-On on AWS DevOps Training from Industry expert and become a Certified DevOps Professional.
In this course, you will learn the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on the AWS platform. We will explore the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examine a number of use cases applicable to startup, small- to medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
Request for Demo Now
DevOps + AWS Course Training Overview
Learn DevOps with AWS from Local instructor-led, demonstrate through hands-on practice how to select, implement and manage the tools and processes for optimizing the software development effort.
This AWS Certified DevOps online Training program is a deep dive into cross-discipline information and perspective among developers, operations, and information security personnel. The course enables you to identify areas for cross-pollination between development and operations that enhance application, infrastructure, and network security.
Upon completion of this AWS DevOps Real-time Projects Online Training, students will have fundamental understanding of DevOps’ value proposition; they will also gain practical experience working with select DevOps tools, including Puppet, Jenkins, and others.
Introduction to DevOps & AWS
- What is DevOps?
- History of DevOps
- Dev and Ops
- DevOps definitions
- DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle
- DevOps main objectives
- Infrastructure As A Code
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- Tools (Jenkins, Chef, Docker, ansible,maven, GiT and so on.)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Introduction of cloud
- Use of AWS cloud in Devops
Version control /Repository tools
- Subversion Controls/Git & Git HUB
- Working with local repositories
- Working with remote repositories
- Inroduction of SVN
- Code checkin in SVN
- Creare branches
- difeerence of SVN& GIT
Sonar: (Code coverage tool)
- Introduction about sonar
- jenkins to Sonar automation
- Configure Quality gates
- Automate the process using Quality gates
Configuration Management tools
- Chef/Puppet/Ansible Introduction
- ansible server Hands-on
- Ansible server installation/configuration
- Write ansible playbooks
- Remin all ansible Concepts
- Install ansible on AWS environment
- Continous deployment using Ansible
- Jenkins + Ansible integration
- Hans on -Oneclick deployment
- Continous deployment using ansible
- Chef/Puppet/Ansible Introduction
- cheff server Hands-on
- cheff server installation/configuration
- Write cheff cook books
- Remin all cheff Concepts
- Install cheff on AWS environment
Nexus Artifactory tool:
- Install nexus artifactory tool
- Deploy war file
- continous deploymnet
- Automate the process using Jenkins
- Introduction with Maven
- Maven structure
- Maven Phases
- Installation of Maven
- Integrate Jenkins+Maven
- Maven dependencies/plugins
- jar/war project structure
- Automate build automation process
Tomcat Web Server
- Installation and Configuration
- Tomcat Manager
- Tomcat userfile modification
- Integrate jenkins+ tomcat
- Application Management
- App Deployment Methods
- Automate deployment proceed
Jenkins Framework (Continues Integration/Continues Delivery)
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Jenkins Installation
- User Profile
- User Management
- Security Management
- Plugins Management
- Global tools configuration
- Builds Setup
- Creating Node servers
- Creating pipeline jobs
- Automate pipeline jobs using Groovy script
- Integration with Git/github
- Integration with Maven
- Integration with Tomcat
- Integration with artifactory tools
- Jenkins to sonar integration
- Jenkins Nexus integration
- Jenkins to S3 bucket integration
- Jenkins to Ansible integration
Working with Docker
- Introduction to Docker
- Docker Terminologies
- Installation of Docker
- Docker image creation
- Creating dockor containers
- Writing Docker file
- About Dockerhub
- Push/Pull docker images from Docker hub
Introduction to cloudwatch
Concepts behind cloudwatch
Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Ec2 instances creation linux/redhat/ubuntu
- Create IAM service
- Virtual private cloud (VPC) Creation/subnets
- Creating storage services i.e. S3/Glacier/EFS
- Setup the cloud watch & creating Alarms
- Creating Auto Scaling group & assign instances to auto scaling group
- Creating Cloud trail/snapshots
- Creating new security groups in AWS
Best AWS DevOps Real-time Projects Online Training in Hyderabad
- Creating end to end automation
- Bring the code from github through jenkins job
- Build the code through maven
- Deploys War file to tomcat through automated jenkin job
- Pushing the Artifacts in to nexus artifactory tool
- Integrate jenkins to Sonar coverage tool
- Deploy artifacts to different servers using ansible
Why Most of the students Choose our Trainer?
- Training from Real-Time Working Professional Only
- It is 100% Job Oriented Training Program
- Trainer give access to Live Projects to Practice by You
- Free Resume Writing
- Technical Support even after Course Completion
- Backup Classes for missing topics
- Career Counseling
- Job Profile optimization Techniques on online JOB Portals
- Real Case Studies/Examples provided to clear Interviews Easily
- Practical Knowledge Training on Every Topic
About DevOps Trainer Profile
- Trainer is Current Working on major projects in lead role
- 12+ years of Total IT Experience with multiple roles like Software Development, cloud infrastructure Servers and Automation
- Trained 70+ students Classroom and Online on DevOps and AWS
- Trainer is well qualified, had rich industrial and teaching experience
Who can Learn this course?
This is one of the most valued and a respected IT professional whose market demands is growing rapidly with the emergence of new job roles. get best AWS Certified DevOps course online Training with Live project is ideally suited for:
- DevOps Architect
- Automation Engineer
- Testing Professionals
- Software Developers and Architects
- Security Engineer
- Integration Specialist
- Release Manager
AWS DevOps Course FAQs
What is meant by DevOps?
DevOps combines Software development and IT operations with the set of practices .It aims to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality.
What is the main purpose of DevOps?
Its main purpose is to enable development and Operations to provide effective results. It provides communication, integration, automation, and close cooperation among all the people needed to plan, develop, test, deploy, release, and maintain a Solution
Do DevOps need coding?
Truly Speaking Yes, they need to have some basic knowledge on pearl/Shall/Python but not high level programming like Java knowledge required.
What are the DevOps skills?
In DevOps you need to deliver high level features within a short period of time and it is cross team collaboration so DevOps engineer need to have Interpersonal skill and multitasking skill, technical skills, quick problem resolving skills.
What is AWS DevOps?
AWS (Amazon Web Services) Service supports DevOps by providing services to build storage and deploy the applications. AWS Provides completely services that help you practices do in your organization.
Is AWS required for DevOps?
Not exactly but I you can have decent knowledge on AWS it s a great help, You can learn DevOps from scratch to advance level
What is the role of AWS in DevOps?
Amazon Web services Supports DevOps by providing services for building, Store and deploying the applications.
How do I start learning DevOps?
Simply you can start where you can get trained by certified and real time trainers and real time Project & Practices with use cases along with placement Assistance.
Can a beginner learn DevOps?
Yes any one from technical bag round can learn this course.
How much does an AWS DevOps engineer make?
The national average salary for a AWS/DevOps Engineer (fresher) is ₹6,00,000 in India.
Which institute is best for DevOps?
Endtrace, Learn DevOps with AWS from Local instructor-led, demonstrate through hands-on practice how to select, implement and manage the tools and processes for optimizing the software development effort.
Still need help? Send us a note!
For any other questions, please write us at [email protected] or
+91 97031 81624 Call / WhatsApp
Chat with Team on Live
Get in Touch with Us
We are pleased to help with your queries. Please feel free to call or email us for Course details, Course schedules