Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training
SEO also known as Search Engine Optimization, is the process of increasing the ranking of your website or client website or Blog in search engines which are Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.. Organic search results. SEO process helps search engines find your website is useful to visitors based on search query / keyword from the audience.
Our Introductory and Advanced SEO Training Courses have been designed to meet software industry needs and to help you achieve your career goals quickly.
This Search Engine Optimization training course covers full Technical SEO strategies and techniques basics to advanced level. The SEO Factors are keyword research, On-page optimization, Off-Page optimization, link building and SEO reporting.
Our Experienced training is extremely serve hands-on, real-Time experience and best practice on SEO Friendly website design and content optimization on web pages and SEO techniques as of latest search engine algorithm updates.
You will learn how Google works and what is really significant for a website to be well ranked on Google search engine with SEO offline and Online Tools with Real-Time Projects and scenarios
- On-Site Structure Analysis
- Title Tag Design
- Meta Description Design
- Meta Keywords Creation
- Create Sitemap file (HTML, XML, ROR, Text Sitemap)
- Create Robot.txt file and validation
- URL Rewrite/ Optimization
- Internal page navigation
- Breadcrumb Optimization
- Heading Tags Optimization (H1, H2, H3,.. H6)
- Image Optimization
- Canonical URL setup
- Web Page Content Optimization
- Keyword Density
- Redirects (301, 302)
- RSS Feed Creation
- W3C Compliance: HTML/CSS Validation
- Google Analytics Account Set
- Create and validate Google Webmaster Tool
- Search Engine submission
- Directory submissions
- Blogs Creation, Posting and Commenting
- Articles submissions and Distribution
- Press Release Creation and Distribution
- Local Business Listing
- Classified Submissions
- Forums Posting and Comments
- B2B websites posting
- Video uploading and Promotions
- Social Networking
- Facebook Posts (Fan Pages and Profiles)
- Twitter Posts
- LinkedIn Article Posts
- Relevant Link Building
- Sky Scrapper Techniques for Link Building
- Listed on Google/Yahoo Local Business Center
Search Engine Optimization is more complex than ever before. The only way to stay on top of the ever-changing landscape is to make it a point to keep on learning. If you take the time to study and apply what you learn, you truly can become an SEO expert.
As long as you have great content you should do well on Google, but you know if people are spamming or you hire a bad SEO, that can lead to unpredictable results.
Request for Demo Now
Get in Touch with Us
We are pleased to help with your queries. Please feel free to call or email us for Course details, Course schedules