Learn Advanced Level Dot Net via a comprehensive curriculum covering statistics, key Development Skills, industry relevant, hands-on practice more
180 Hrs of classroom sessions from Industry Experts with Real-time use- cases and scenarios
This Bootcamp style training with 70% hands-on content with lab sessions with daily Assignments.
Build own Web App
Design and Build a full-fledged Website Application as your capstone project on your own skills
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level by Working Proffesionals
Become A Job Ready Dot Net Develper With Hands-On Experience. Full Support for guaranteed placement till you get placed
Full Stack Developer Course Details
Full Stack Development refers to development of both front end (client side) and backend (server side) portions of web application. In short, this includes development on frontend, backend, database and debugging of websites and web applications.
This Full Stack development training program is a specialized and job focused training course, which is appropriate for learners who wish to make a career in web development area. The individuals will learn to build complex server-side web applications using a highly effective relational databases tool to store data and develop a secure windows dependent server network along with setting up software hosting.
Frame Works in Dot Net:
- Introduction about different Frameworks
- Features and Advantages
- Managed and UnManaged Code
- Memory Management
ADO .Net course Topics Covered:
- Introduction about ADO.net
- ADO.net Architectures
- Connection String
- SQL Command
- Data Reader
- Data Adapter
- Executing Stored Procedures
- 2 Tier / 3 Tier / N Tier Architecture
Asp.Net Course Topics Covered:
- Introduction about ASP.Net
- Understanding page Execution
- Understanding Page Life cycle events
- Working with web forms
- Working with ASP Controls
- Understanding Masterpages
- Web User Controls
- State Management
- Caching Tecniques
- Working with GridView
- Understanding web.config
MS SQL Server Concepts
- Introduction on MS SQL Server
- SQL Commands
- Sub Queries
- Temp Tables
- Stored Procedures
- Transactions and Rollback
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Concepts
- Introduction on Webservices
- Learn Webservices implementation
- Introduction to WCF
- Difference between WCF and WS
- Consuming Service
- Instance Context mode
- Message Exchange Pattern
- WCF with REST
Model-View-Control – MVC Concepts Covered:
- Introduction about MVC
- Difference between MVC and ASP.NET
- MVC Architecture
- Understanding Routing
- Controller, Action
- Action Methods
- Action Selectors and Verbs
- HTML helper controls
- Viewdata, Veiwbag and Tempdata
- Integrated Model, View and Controller
- Data Annotations
- Partial Views
- Layout page
- Single Page Application (SPA)
- Action Filters
- Bundling and Manification
Dot Net Project Implementation Program
It provides the flexibility for developing various applications including both Windows and Web Applications through a different language. ASP.NET is the components of .NET used for creating and deploying a rich website with less lines of code. and the provision of User-Friendly IDE for creating various applications.
Run The Code
Learn by working on Hands-on Real Time Dot Net Projects
- Learn how to implement N-Tier Architecture in a Windows and Web based platforms.
- Learn how collect requirements and documented the same.
- Build an abstract and complete requirement specification document.
- Divide project into multiple modules and document the same.
- Develop UML diagrams for all important modules.
- Design E-R diagrams and create database scheme using SQL Server.
- Implement security in website for Admin related pages.
Crate and Write Data, DAO and BO classes using LINQ to Entity.
- Design and program all ASP.NET Pages using the BO and utility classes.
Your Review comes Here